The goal of this Yoga Anatomy Workshop is to provide a strong foundation on some of the basics of anatomy, covering topics such as range of motion, joints, and muscles, and how this information both informs and affects yoga instructions. Both anatomical and layman’s terms are used, to help ensure a common method of communicating. Practical application for yoga teachers is highlighted, allowing time for reflection, questions, and (definitely!) movement. This course ranges in length from 7.5 to 9 hours (depending on studio needs). A Certificate of Completion is provided to all participants and Continuing Education credits are available for YA registered teachers.
Etowah Valley Yoga
- Monday, July 2 from 8:30a – 4:30p
- Etowah Valley Yoga, 18 South Erwin Street, Cartersville, Georgia 30120
Lift Yoga Studio
- Friday, Sept 7 from 7p – 9p and Saturday, Sept 8 from 9a – 5p (with a lunch break)
- Lift Yoga Studio, 501 South Main Street, Suite 101, Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Contact the studio directly for cost and registration information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (470) 268-4362
Please contact Lisa at email@example.com if your studio would like more information about hosting this workshop.